Interested to be a Master Class presenter or speaker?
Here is a quick check list to qualify as a speakers / presenter for our MasterClasses:
- Have experience in presenting a full-day / two-day programme (not just a key-note presentation).
- Be an expert / industry specialist on your topic.
- Have an existing one or two day programme available to offer.
- Have programme material available to hand out to our delegates.
- Facilitate workshop components during the day (brain storming, exercises, sharing "room" knowledge, etc).
- Facilitate Q&A.
- Offer something tangible that delegates can immediately implement in their careers and businesses (for example: a refined strategy, a template, a new skill).
If you feel that you qualify, please contact Chris de Klerk (Programme Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 854 4700 to discuss opportunities.